- Your Money Is In Good Hands - At JBFox Capital, we take the preservation of your capital as our most important priority. Our investors are friends, family, and associates. We are very conservative in our underwriting, stress test all potential investments, work only with trusted contractors, and don't "chase" returns that put your investment at unnecessary risk. If you want to "go for broke" by investing in the latest complicated investment scheme, we're probably not a good match. We subscribe to Warren Buffet's philosophy -- "Rule #1: Never lose money, Rule #2: Never forget Rule #1".
1) Always purchase cash flowing assets.
2) Secure long term debt.
3) Always maintain adequate capital reserves.
- Frequent Updates -- Just because you don't have to participate in the day to day management of the asset, doesn't mean you don't want to know what is going on with your investment. You can expect:
- Monthly updates on current operations and capital improvements or anything important that significantly impacts the long term business plan.
- Quarterly updates with detailed financial results including a comparison to plan and cash flow distribution information.
- Year end financial results and K1 tax documents (required for partnership income/expenses)
- Hassle Free Process -- We strive to make the investment process as hassle free for you as possible. Our team is available to walk you through the process and answer any questions that you may have. Our systems are set up to minimize the amount of effort required by you. Everything from online signing of required forms, direct deposit into your bank account, and an easy to use online investor portal is provided.